Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
This scholarship is awarded to RMIT Vietnam alumni who will commence Master by Coursework program at RMIT Australia.
% tuition fee reduction for the program duration outlined on your offer letter.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
Be alumni who completed a RMIT degree from the Vietnam campuses. This can include:
o an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree (including those who undertake exchange for up to 1 year in RMIT Melbourne campuses)
o packaged RMIT Vietnam Undergraduate and RMIT Melbourne Postgraduate offer holders
- have an offer letter and enrol in one of Masters by Coursework program at RMIT Australia
- This scholarship does not apply to:
o students who have only completed a pathway program (e.g. Unistart, Grad Certificate)
o Vietnamese graduates who completed their full degree in Melbourne
o dual campus or transfer students
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees.
- You must maintain a satisfactory academic progress in order to continue receiving the scholarship entitlement.
- Students who are already granted the RMIT Vietnam Alumni Postgraduate Scholarship are allowed to change program in future semester, the scholarship will apply to the new program.
Study experience required
- Check if your program is eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- No scholarship application is required.
- If you are successful, you will receive an offer letter with the scholarship details outlined.