Electrical and computer systems engineering encompasses biomedical, computer systems, electronics, electrical power engineering, robotics and telecommunications.
You might design products such as smart phones, virtual reality systems or video games, or maybe robotic medical devices to assist in surgery and rehabilitation.The Electrical and computer systems engineering (Honours) program at Monash University will give you the hands-on training and theoretical insight you need for an exciting future as an electrical and computer systems engineer.
All our students experience industry-standard reprogrammable chips in the laboratories from first year onwards. By third year you will be building miniaturised machines with very powerful processing on board. In fourth year you may apply this knowledge to a 'product' of your own.
Electrical and computer systems engineers work locally and internationally in a wide range of sectors including the following:
- power generation
- industrial and power electronics
- automation systems
- computer programming
- health care
- water and energy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computing for engineers
- Engineering mathematics
- Engineering design: Lighter, faster, stronger
- Engineering design: Cleaner, safer, smarter
- Engineering mobile apps
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- For Domestic students there are also late and very late application periods.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 42 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 001722B
- All Monash undergraduate courses require you to have successfully completed a minimum of an Australian Year 12 qualification (or equivalent) and achieve the required academic entry score. Most Monash faculties generally use your most recent studies for admission however other guidelines may apply where your prior qualification may be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46000 AUD per year during 48 months.
National37900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37900 AUD per year during 48 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.