Why this Marketing and Psychology (Hons) course from the University of Strathclyde ?
The Department of Marketing at Strathclyde is recognised as one of the leading centres of marketing education and research in the UK.
In psychology, you’ll study human behaviour. Psychological research is motivated by the desire to understand both general behaviour (how we learn, remember, co-ordinate our actions and interact with others) and the reason for the differences between individuals such as personality or intelligence.
Graduates who specialise in marketing have excellent business awareness and can analyse and present information with good communication skills. They find jobs in drinks, finance and service sectors with roles including brand manager, media executives and retail buyers.
Psychology graduates can continue their studies to become professional psychologists and work in areas such as clinical, educational, occupational psychology, or in research.
Among the range of other possible careers are teaching, human resource management, careers guidance, social work, market research, recruitment consultancy, counselling, management and professional positions throughout the private and public sectors.
Employers will be particularly interested in your ability to gather, evaluate and communicate complex ideas, to analyse and interpret quantitative data, and to apply psychological knowledge in professional contexts: all skills that the study of psychology will help you to develop..
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Development Programme
- Services & Retail Marketing
- Understanding Consumers & Markets
- Cognition & Neuropsychology
- Social & Health Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Honours: 480 credits
DisciplinesPsychology Marketing Digital Marketing View 777 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
HighersStandard entry requirements
- 1st sitting: AAAB or AABBB (English B, Maths National 5B/Intermediate 2)
- 2nd sitting: AAABBB (English B, Maths National 5B/Intermediate 2)
- Typical entry requirements: ABB (GCSE English Language 6/B or Literature 6/B; or an essay-based A Level B may be considered in lieu of English; GCSE Maths 6/B)
- Minimum entry requirements: BBB (GCSE English Language 6/B or Literature 6/B; or an essay-based A Level B may be considered in lieu of English; GCSE Maths 6/B)
- 36 (no subject below 5 and including English SL5, Maths/Maths Studies SL5)
- Successful completion of relevant HNC/HND at first attempt with A passes in all graded Units.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Rest of UK: £9,250
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.