Marketing is critical to the success of any modern company and this BA Marketing (Hons) at De Montfort University will introduce you to the principles and the practice of excellence in this key ingredient of business success.
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Accredited Study Centre and the Institute of Direct Marketing (IDM), this course will help you develop the transferable skills that are valued by professionals and industry experts.
Learn how to provide value to a company by analysing real business problems and offering creative marketing solutions taught by lecturers who draw on their extensive business experience.
Choose from a broad range of Marketing modules, such as Marketing Essentials, Direct and Digital Marketing, Marketing Planning and Management and Retail Marketing.
A degree in marketing opens up a whole range of career opportunities such as digital marketing, brand management, advertising and marketing communications, public relations, customer insight or market research.
With a marketing degree you could find yourself developing new products, analysing buyer behaviour, deciding the future marketing strategy for many household names or developing a digital communications campaign for a big brand.
Recent graduates have progressed to professional roles such as Product Marketing Coordinator at NaturalMotion, CRM Assistant at Hearst Magazines, Marketing Analyst at Bank of Ireland, and Account Executive at We Launch.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Accredited Study Centre
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Dual Award Status, providing you with exemptions from half of the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing (subject to module selection)
- Institute of Direct Marketing (IDM) Key Educational Partner, enabling you to study the IDM Certificate in Direct and Digital Marketing alongside your degree
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Decision Making
- Employability, Professionalism and Academic Study Skills
- Marketing Essentials
- Marketing Decision Making
- The Digital and Social Media Context of Business
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 279 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A typical offer is 112 UCAS points from at least two A-Levels, or
- BTEC National Diploma/Extended Diploma at DMM
- Plus, five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including English and Mathematics or equivalent.
- Alternative qualifications include:
- Pass Access with 30 Level 3 credits at Merit (or equivalent) with English (Language or Literature) and Maths GCSE required as separate qualifications at grade 4
- We will normally require students to have had a break from full-time education before undertaking the Access course.
- International Baccalaureate: 26+ points
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.