Explore how organisations compete and cooperate in today’s fast-paced and increasingly interconnected global market.
This International Business (Hons) course from De Montfort University focuses on organisational activity and the supporting regulatory, legislative and political environments that help facilitate trade between companies and across international boundaries.
This is a highly practical programme designed to equip you with the right tools for the job market when you graduate.
Master the fundamental principles of business and delve into the complexities of trading overseas with a range of specialist modules, including Global Business Environment, Performance Measurement in Organisations, International Developments in Accounting, and Crisis and Business Continuity Management.
You can either study a general pathway, giving you the skills you need to understand what makes a business work, or you can specialise depending on your area of interest.
A degree in International Business develops graduates with the skills and knowledge to respond to the impact of globalisation on business.
Graduates go on to work for national, international and multi-national companies that need an understanding of conducting business in a global context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business and Finance Essentials
- Performance Measurement in Organisations
- Business Research and Analytics
- Economics of Financial Markets
- Progressive Franchising
- Human Resource Management (HRM) in the Workplace
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Marketing View 1147 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A typical offer is 112 UCAS points from at least two A-levels or equivalent (eg BTEC)
- Five GCSEs at grades A*-C including English Language and Maths
- Pass Access with 30 Level 3 credits at Merit (or equivalent)
- English (Language or Literature) and Maths GCSE required as separate qualifications at grade C
- We will normally require students to have had a break from full time education before undertaking the Access course
- International Baccalaureate: 26+ Points
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.