The Physics and Mathematics BSc program from New York University allows you to gain a foothold in separate but substantial fields. In addition to learning the fundamentals of physics and math, our students pursue a specialized course of study that a minor in either field just can’t match.
But we also want to make sure your skills transfer over to the real world. That’s why we provide internship opportunities at major financial, insurance, and technology firms in the New York area.
Students with experience in both mathematics and physics enjoy diverse and interesting careers. Our graduates have the freedom to explore such stimulating fields as chemistry, biology, medicine, and engineering. They’re also qualified for positions in software design, economics, aerospace engineering, law, and business.
- Electricity, Magnetism, & Fluids
- Waves, Optics, & Thermodynamics
- Analytical Mechanics
- Physics Laboratory
- Modern and Solid State Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Actuarial Science View 1678 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
- Official score reports (see NYU’s standardized testing requirements).
- An audition or portfolio for specific artistic program applicants to the Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development and Tisch School of the Arts.
- English language testing if you have not completed at least 3 years of study where English is the sole language of instruction and English is not your native language.
- Official transcripts of all college work that you have received academic credit for.
- The Common Application Mid Year Report with updated transcript.
International56500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56500 USD per year during 48 months.
National56500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.