By the conclusion of the Bachelor in Management programme from ESCP Business School , you will have acquired the necessary background and knowledge in management, economics, and law, complemented by the fundamentals of maths, accounting and statistics. All modules have been chosen to provide you with a solid foundation for a career in business across a range of different industry sectors and management domains.
- Small group pedagogy allowing for in-class interactivity and regular face-to-face time with top international faculty.
- Multinational teamwork and development of intercultural skills highly appreciated by employers.
- Practical real-life cases and business simulations to prepare you for your first steps into the corporate world.
- In-depth development of presentation and communication skills, as well as written competencies.
- Collective projects to trigger student-led initiatives, developing creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Internships and social projects facilitated by our strong links to the corporate and institutional worlds, providing you valuable professional experiences.
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Bachelor in Management's accreditation:
- ACQUIN (Accreditation, Certification and Quality Assurance Institute)
- #1 in Selectivity, International Openness and Professional Integration by Le Parisien Étudiant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to European Business Administration and Organisations
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- European Institutions and Comparative Political Systems
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Statistics and Probability
- Introduction to Psychology and Sociology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadlines vary by campus.
- Berlin: August 8
- London: August 5
- Madrid: July 1
- Paris: July 1
- Turin: July 30
DisciplinesEuropean Law Management, Organisation & Leadership View 23 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic records of the last three years (details of all examination results obtained during the last three years of secondary education, including mock secondary examination results, if applicable).
- Secondary school examination certificate(s), if already held. Otherwise, applicants must provide these documents as soon as received.
- Personal statement in English.
- Contact details for one academic reference.
- Supporting documents of additional spoken languages.
- Photocopy of ID/Passport.
- ESCP Business School also accepts CAE scores as proof of English proficiency. The score is 180.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21050 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA14950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14950 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Application fee €60
- Registration fee (first year only) €360
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Possibility to apply for a scholarship upon admission to the programme (from 10% to 50% of the annual fee, renewable each year). For further information, contact the University.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.