Experience the business world first-hand through a multidisciplinary Management programme from ESCP Business School in 3 different countries over 3 years
- Three-year, full-time programme (180 ECTS)
- Multicultural study track in one institution
- Curriculum in Management combined with liberal arts, humanities, and language courses
- Taught in English with some classes in French, Spanish or German
- Compulsory internships and social impact projects
- Bachelor of Science in Management degree fully compliant with international standards
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Bachelor in Management's accreditation:
- ACQUIN (Accreditation, Certification and Quality Assurance Institute)
- #1 in Selectivity, International Openness and Professional Integration by Le Parisien Étudiant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- European Institutions and Comparative Political Systems
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Statistics and Probability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadlines vary by campus.
- London: August 5
- Madrid: July 1
- Paris: July 1
- Turin: July 30
DisciplinesBusiness Administration European Law Management, Organisation & Leadership View 28 other Bachelors in Business Administration in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic transcripts from the last 3 years
- Secondary School examination certificates (if already held, or upon receipt)
- Personal Statement in English
- Name and contact details of one academic referee
- Supporting documents for additional languages spoken
- Copy of ID/Passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21400 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA15300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 EUR per year during 36 months.
- €360 additional registration fee (first year only)
- €60 application fee (non-refundable)
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.