The Bachelor of Science in Psychology program at Pennsylvania State University offers flexibility in designing a curriculum that suits your goals and career plans. Core courses provide an overview of the field of psychology, a background in research methods and critical thinking, and the opportunity for career exploration in psychology and related fields. As a student in the program, you have access to faculty who are active in research, clinical practice, or service related fields.
Two options within the degree provide the opportunity to supplement your course work in psychology with the courses you chose to customize your degree:
- The Life Sciences option of this Psychology degree allows students to complement their education in psychology with course work focused on the life sciences most closely related to psychology, including anthropology, biology, and biobehavioral health. It is an excellent choice for individuals considering graduate education in psychology.
- The Business option provides students ways to enhance their psychology course work with courses in business, leadership, ethics, and diversity.
The Life Sciences option provides the background necessary for careers in counseling, health care, or other professions that provide care for substance abuse, eating disorders, or other disorders involving both behavior and biology.
The Business option can prepare graduates for a range of careers in business, human resources, management, or health care administration. It is also an excellent choice for individuals considering further study in industrial-organizational psychology, consumer behavior, or leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology as a Science and Profession
- Effective Writing: Writing in the Social Sciences
- Senior Seminar in Psychology
- Basic Research Methods in Psychology
- Social, Legal, and Ethical Environment of Business
- Employment Relations
- Work and Occupations
- Genes, Evolution and Behavior
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences Clinical Psychology View 115 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply for this program, you must be a high school graduate, or have completed your GED.
- High school transcripts or GED transcript
- Official college or university transcripts, if you attended another institution, and/or official military transcripts (if applicable).
- Transcripts not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Submit official documents by mail
International18142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 48 months.
National18142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 48 months.
or $632 per credit if you have 60 or more credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.