The Bachelor of Arts in Political Economy at Athabasca University strengthens critical and creative thinking through a broad range of social, political and cultural studies.
The Bachelor of Arts strengthens critical and creative thinking through a broad range of social, political and cultural studies. The program is designed to:
- broaden your perspective on local and global affairs
- encourage community and social involvement
- prepare you for lifelong learning and occupational diversity
- Research Specialist
- Analyst in foreign trade, business, the market or public finance
- Business Advisor
- Policy Co-ordinator
- Benefit Administrator
- Manager of not-for-profit organization
- Globalization and World Politics
- Theories and Approaches to Political Economy
- Canada and the Global Political Economy
- Global Development Strategies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Undergraduate courses start the first day of each month, but you must register and pay your fees by the 10th of the previous month to begin on the first.
DisciplinesEconomics Environmental Economics & Policy Political Science View 3 other Bachelors in Political Science in Canada
- There are no formal admission requirements for either the 3-year or the 4-year program. All you need is to be 16 or older. You can enrol anytime and start right away, regardless of your previous education.
International19802 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 79210 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
National7982 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31930 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.