Athabasca University’s online Bachelor of Management in Human Resources Management gives you this key training, along with an in-depth knowledge of HR topics including
- recruitment, selection and training of employees
- health and safety
- employment law
- motivation and productivity
A degree in management prepares you for the changing business world of today. Graduates of AU’s Management program will have the critical thinking, communications and management skills needed to excel in a variety of work environments.
- Personnel Consultant
- Human Resources Officer
- Labour Relations Officer
- Human Resources Manager/Co-ordinator
- Public Relations Officer
- Recruitment Co-ordinator
- Remuneration and Job Classification Agent
- Staffing Officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Introductory Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Management
- Writing in Organizations
- Interpersonal Communication
- Group Communication
- Microcomputer Applications in Business (Windows)
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 17 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- There are no formal admission requirements for this program. All you need is to be 16 or older. You can enrol anytime and start right away, regardless of your previous education.
- Please note: If you have a degree in administration, business, commerce or management, or a degree with a related major or concentration from AU or another university, you cannot apply to the Bachelor of Management in Human Resources Management program.
International18402 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73610 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
National7132 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28530 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.