If you want to better understand labour relations and human resource matters in your own workplace, or if you are interested in a career in the field, the Bachelor of Human Resources and Labour Relations from Athabasca University is for you.
The Bachelor of Human Resources and Labour Relations looks at employment relations in social, legal, political and economic contexts. It addresses all aspects of
- human resource management
- labour relations
- human resource development
- Human Resources Manager
- Union Representative
- Recruitment Officer
- Employment Counsellor
- Convention Organizer
- Human Resources Research Officer
- Corporate Trainer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resources Management
- Human Resource Development
- Labour Relations and the Law
- Two Focus Areas in HRLR
- History, Politics and Economics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 7 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Canada
- There are no formal admission requirements for this program. All you need is to be 16 or older. You can enrol anytime and start right away, regardless of your previous education.
International24536 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73610 CAD for the full programme during 36 months.
National9510 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28530 CAD for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.