With this Information Technology Management BSc course at the American Public University, you will learn the problem-solving skills and techniques for providing computer-based solutions to practical problems in organizations.
Gain the knowledge you’ll need to develop and communicate technological solutions, manage systems operations, and improve and evaluate products. Study how to provide customer support and facilitate technology transfer in both public and private sectors.
With this online BS in Information Technology Management, develop your understanding of how to apply ethical judgments and critical thinking to assess the impact of information technology on contemporary social, political, and economic issues.
What You Will Do
- Apply fundamental computer science concepts
- Examine the basic principles of software development
- Demonstrate use of computer applications to enhance productivity
- Develop key strategies and tactics using the theories, practices, and tools of information technology and business enterprise management
- Apply industry driven techniques for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling projects
- Build business plans and projects with an understanding of business operations, e-commerce, computer networks, databases, analytics, and security risks
- Demonstrate use, principles and practices of business solutions, database systems, networks, information systems, information security, and information technology project planning
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law, Privacy, and Digital Data
- Information Technology Project Management
- Project Management Using MS Project
- Ethics in Information Technology
- Virtual Management
- Web eCommerce Development
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management Computer Sciences View 79 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.