Throughout the Bachelor of Arts in Sport Psychology at the National University , you’ll explore the reasons and factors that influence people to participate in physical activity and understand how a person’s emotions and mental state can affect athletic performance. Graduates with a sports psychology degree can pursue a career in coaching or continue on to graduate programs at the master’s or doctoral level.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Discuss current trends in psychological research in both individual and team contexts within sport psychology.
- Analyze how psychological factors influence performance in sport, and techniques to increase performance and reduce anxiety.
- Discuss the influences of diversity and multiculturalism on group interactions and performance.
- Apply psychological theory to coaching situations.
- Discuss the legal and ethical issues in sport psychology and performance enhancement.
- Discuss the physiological and motoric principles of performance in sport and physical activity.
Earning a degree in psychology is a great foundation to a fulfilling career in many areas. Find out how with the new guide, Psychology: A Degree that Opens Doors. In the guide you’ll find answers to questions like these:
- What is the job outlook in the field of psychology, and why?
- How can an education in psychology be useful in other careers?
- Who hires people with degrees in psychology?
- What are some of the career opportunities for psychology graduates?
If psychology is a field you’d like to pursue, National University has the programs you need to reach your education goals in exciting and emerging specialties like performance and sport psychology, marriage and family counseling, educational counseling, organizational behavior and more.
Best of all, many of National University’s programs are available in a flexible online format that lets you earn your degree on your schedule. Rise early to participate in online discussions, log on during your lunch hour, or respond to questions well into the night – the choice is yours.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biological Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Positive Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesPsychology Sports Sciences View 31 other Bachelors in Sports Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official high school transcripts and mark sheets (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official high school diploma/proof of graduation (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official post-secondary transcripts and diplomas if post-secondary schooling was pursued by applicant (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1665 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1665 USD per module during 48 months.
National1665 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1665 USD per module during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.