The Major in administration: Ergonomics Administration of Central Michigan University provides knowledge in the areas of manufacturing and production, global management strategy, quality and safety, lean manufacturing, project management and more. You'll gain the experience and know-how necessary to lead and help organizations manage their inventory of raw materials, control for quality and implement efficient production processes within the manufacturing sector.Manufacturing accounts for a substantial portion of economic output in the U.S. It entails the large-scale conversion of raw materials into finished products through human labor, machines or both. As a student at CMU, you'll be prepared for this critical business sector through courses taught by experienced faculty. Learn about strategies of manufacturing, including make-to-stock, make-to-order and make-to-assemble. Familiarize yourself with quality control, industrial safety, inventory and material management methods, and human-machine interaction. And combine manufacturing-specific knowledge with general business skills in accounting, global management, marketing and strategy.
You can also earn your degree in an online or face-to-face format depending on your needs. Our flexible and regionally accredited program allows you to earn your degree while working and/or taking care of a family. And if you meet the requirements, you can have 12 credits applied to our master of science in administration program. That's one-third of the credits needed to complete a master's program. In other words, you'll have a head start on earning a graduate degree should you pursue it.
Program HighlightsAs a ergonomics administration student here, you'll:
- Learn supervisory best practices pertaining to production, lean manufacturing, project management, quality control, inventory, operations, and digital technology leadership.
- Have the chance to apply credit earned toward a related master's program at CMU.
- Earn a bachelor's degree from a program regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Financial Administration
- Global Management Strategy
- Digital Leadership
- Applied Lean Six Sigma
- Application of Industrial Management Principles
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fall: Rolling
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Public Administration View 312 other Bachelors in Project Management in United States
- If your GPA is at least 2.8, we will accept your application using the GPA you provide when you apply.
- If your GPA is below 2.8, a transcript is required.
- We take several things into consideration when evaluating applications for admission, including GPA, test scores (optional) and academic improvement over time.
- As part of the online application, you’ll need to pay a $40 application fee. If your family is experiencing financial hardship, speak to your high school guidance counselor to see whether you qualify for a fee waiver.
- You may submit an unofficial transcript with your application, or ask your school counselor to submit your official transcript. We can provide an admission decision and merit scholarship with either one. Keep us updated with new transcripts at the end of each semester. It may mean an upgrade in your scholarship.
- You don’t have to submit a test score in order to be admitted and earn a merit award.
International20400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20400 USD per year during 48 months.
National11376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11376 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11376 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Mount Pleasant
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.