Over the course of this Online General Business program from University of North Texas, you’ll prepare for your career by establishing a well-rounded understanding of all key areas of business, including economics, accounting, finance, business analytics, information systems, management, and marketing. You can also discover paid internship opportunities facilitated and supervised by UNT, or you can choose to bring in your own. And, through management and marketing courses, you’ll set yourself up for success in two of the most popular areas of business.
About the G. Brint Ryan College of Business:
The University of North Texas G. Brint Ryan College of Business is the choice of nearly 8,000 students — making it one of the largest business schools in the nation. Since 1961, the college has been continuously accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) — a hallmark of the world’s best business schools. Nationally recognized and cutting-edge degrees, enable students to learn beyond the classroom so they can become leaders in their field.
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Business Calculus
- Computers in Business
- Accounting Principles I (Financial Accounting)
- Accounting Principles II (Managerial Accounting)
- Data Analysis with Spreadsheets
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 75 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Official high school transcripts (electronic preferred)Submit all of your official transcripts by June 30th for exclusive UNT BSGB giveaways!
- Official transcripts will continue to be accepted through July 30th to ensure an admission decision before the Fall 2022 start date.
- If transcript submissions are after the Fall start, we will continue to process these entries for the next upcoming start date.
- Please note, uploading all official transcripts electronically is recommended for quicker admission entry.
- Application fee
- (Optional) SAT or ACT scores
International9900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 330 USD per credit during 48 months.
National9900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 330 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.