The coursework in the Information Technology Management concentration prepares graduates for careers in managing information technology in various industries and organizations. The ITM curriculum provides students with the technical and managerial knowledge and skills needed to effectively integrate people, information and communication technologies with business and management processes.
Graduates of this concentration will have a solid understanding of information technology applications in different areas of business, how these applications are embedded within their respective business processes, and add value to them.
Program Learning OutcomesStudents graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Information Technology Management from California State University East Bay will be able to:
- Recognize and integrate foundation knowledge across functional areas.
- Apply critical thinking skills to solve business problems.
- Understand and apply quantitative methods and tools in evaluating business problems and making effective business decisions.
- Apply technology to analyze data and provide solutions to business problems.
- Apply effective oral communication skills in a diverse and global environment.
- Apply effective written communication skills in a diverse and global environment.
- Apply effective team skills to work in a diverse and global environment.
- Identify and assess ethical issues and properly articulate ethical decisions.
- Information Technology Management
- Business and Professional Ethics
- Business, Government and Society
- Business Applications Programming
- Database Management Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
International Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as early in the application period as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration IT Management View 2520 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- All applicants that have academic records from outside of the U.S. will be required to submit an unofficial English language translation, if the original language transcript is not in English.
- Academic records (transcripts and degree certificates, if applicable) must be prepared in the native language and accompanied by complete, literal English translations prepared by the university’s authorized official, such as the Registrar, Rector, or Recorder.
- If your studies were in the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum program, please submit your school transcripts for evaluation.
International16499 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16499 USD per year during 48 months.
National16499 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16499 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6995 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6995 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hayward
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.