- This Urban Studies programme at University College London (UCL) provides a broad-based education in urbanism and the built environment, offering flexibility to choose additional related modules across UCL and benefit from the wide educational offerings across the university.
- The Bartlett has a strong history of research and leading policy advisory work. It places itself at the heart of international debates on the future of cities and regions.
- Based in London, we are able to offer our students a range of fascinating 'live projects' to use as case studies in their academic work, access to a diverse range of employers, and an unrivalled concentration of professional meetings, seminars, conferences, exhibitions and events.
- The School has a strong international outlook and provides opportunities for combined study overseas in Europe, North America, Australia and Hong Kong.
The programme enables you to acquire highly transferable knowledge and skills such as data collection, analysis and presentation, graphic skills, resolution of problems and conflicts, negotiation and mediation, team work and leadership, managing work tasks, preparing and writing professional reports, as well as written, graphic and oral presentation skills.
Graduates work in a vast range of positions in the private, public and third sectors within the built environment and urbanism disciplines (such as planning, property, urban design, economic development, housing, transport, and regeneration), as well as in other sectors where their analytical, negotiating, problem-solving and creative skills are valued.
- Contemporary Cities
- Beyond Cities: Rural Economies, Communities and Landscapes
- Planning Systems
- Urban Design: Design Skills
- Management for Built Environment Professionals
- Making Cities: The Production of the Built Environment
- Planning History and Thought
- Urban Lab: Graphic Skills
- Economics of Cities and their Regions
- Green Futures
- Strategic Planning Project
- Cities and Social Change
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Management Studies Urban Planning View 1257 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grades: ABB
- Subjects: No specific subjects. At least two A level subjects should be taken from UCL's list of preferred A level subjects.
- GCSEs: English Language and Mathematics at grade C or 5.
- Points: 34
- Subjects: A total of 16 points in three higher level subjects, with no score lower than 5.
International29400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.