About this Degree
According to 2021 research by McKinsey, two key determinants of a business's ability to become future-ready and thrive in an era of change are its employee talent and workplace culture. Given that people are an organisation’s most valuable resource, nurturing a strong workplace culture ensures that employees can excel in their roles with the right tools, training, and experience.
Creating a workplace of choice environment involves establishing human resource practices, and performance management strategies that improve people’s performance in broad organisational contexts considering the impact of culture and diversity in the workplace.
Who this Business - People and Organisations major from RMIT University is for:
- Early-mid level professionals who are either working full, or part-time, looking to gain the relevant business skills and knowledge to future proof and pursue a successful career in business.
- Mid-level professionals either working full or part-time, looking to gain proficiency in business fundamentals, successfully navigate business teams, and fill in knowledge gaps within their career.
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development
- International Human Resources Management
- People Analytics
- Employee Relations
- Work, Health, Safety, and Wellbeing
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Professional Practice in HRM and IR
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 38 other Bachelors in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 (or equivalent qualification) and Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or at least 25 in English other than EAL and the required ATAR of 70 or equivalent.
- Minimum entry outside of year 12, with the requirement of having successfully completed Year 12 over 2 years ago
- Local and international students are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT University.
International3985 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3985 AUD per year during 36 months.
National3985 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3985 AUD per year during 36 months.
- between AU$3,985 to AU$14,630 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.