About this Degree at RMIT University
Effective management of human, financial, and physical resources is fundamental to the successful achievement of an organisation’s strategic objectives. For today’s current and emerging leaders, the ability to plan, organise, lead, and control various functions of a business’ means developing key skills in communication, creative problem-solving, and the adoption of an innovation mindset.
With the continued digitisation of business and shifting workforce trends, individuals and leaders must continue to evolve in order to capitalise on market opportunities and embrace the future of work.
Who this Business - Management and Change major is for:
- Early-mid level professionals who are either working full, or part-time, looking to gain the relevant business skills and knowledge to future proof and pursue a successful career in business.
- Mid-level professionals either working full or part-time, looking to gain proficiency in business fundamentals, successfully navigate business teams, and fill in knowledge gaps within their career.
- Work in Global Society
- Managing Change
- Innovation Management
- Global Corporate Responsibility
- Organisational Experience
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 88 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 (or equivalent qualification) and Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or at least 25 in English other than EAL and the required ATAR of 70 or equivalent.
- Minimum entry outside of year 12, with the requirement of having successfully completed Year 12 over 2 years ago
- Local and international students are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT University.
International3985 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3985 AUD per year during 36 months.
National3985 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3985 AUD per year during 36 months.
- between AU$3,985 to AU$14,630 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.