The RN to BS Nursing (Online) from The City University of New York is designed to prepare students for professional nursing practice and provide a foundation for graduate study in nursing. The program fulfills the requirements of the New York State Education Department.
This program is 100% online allowing nursing professionals to continue in their career path while pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree.
Graduates of the program will have gained the knowledge and experience to function independently as well as collaboratively with other members of the health care team. Graduates will have sharpened their skills in critical thinking and have the ability to provide competent and compassionate care to assist individuals and families in achieving maximum levels of health.
The RN-BS online program at Lehman College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Analysis and Action for Community Health
- Nursing as a Human Science
- Ways of Knowing in Nursing
- Professional Nursing Practice
- Clinical Decision Making
- Trends and Issues in Nursing and Health Care
- 48 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 102 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- *Current Registered Nurse with an unencumbered nursing licensure and registration in New York State
- Completion of sixty (60) college credits with a grade point average of 2.5 or greater or an associate degree in nursing from a CUNY or SUNY school
- Official transcript(s) from all schools attended which also exhibits evidence of a college level course in Chemistry or successful completion of the following courses at Lehman College:
- CHE 114: Essentials of General Chemistry: 3 credits
- CHE 115: Essentials of Chemistry Lab: 1.5 credits
- **Human Growth and Development - Successful completion of a college level Human Growth and Development across the Lifespan course, totaling 3 credits
- A non-refundable $65 application fee. Payment can be made by check, money order, or credit card
- Official high school transcript(s) with proof of graduation
- Or GED diploma and GED scores
- SAT or ACT scores
- TOEFL score (International applicants only)
International18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 620 USD per credit during 48 months.
National18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 620 USD per credit during 48 months.
- Full-time $3,465/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.