The Bachelor of Science in Global Management at TSM
The Bachelor of Science in Global Management is a full time on-campus three-year programme for a total of 180 ECTS, taught entirely in English, within a limited group of 30 students, to benefit from an individual support relying on blended and flipped learning.
What to expect?
This generalist undergraduate global business degree combines rigorous academic foundations in all fields of management with practical insights from the professional world. After the Bachelor, students can continue towards Toulouse School of Management (TSM) master’s programmes or elsewhere in the world.
The international dimension of the programme aims at:
- providing solid basic theoretical, analytical, and technical skills in management to implement solutions to important global problems,
- encouraging students to learn inside the classroom and outside the classroom,
- offering a dynamic collaborative international community, including faculty, students, alumni, corporate partners, and international academic partners,
- delivering graduates with important personal, interpersonal and multicultural skills and abilities,
- distinguishing its students for their scientific rigour, analytical thinking, and ethical awareness
The educational philosophy is based on three stages: Awake (year 1), Develop (year 2), Accelerate (year 3).
- In the first year, students will attend courses introducing fundamentals of management science, international institutions and comparative political systems. Furthermore, students will take fundamental courses in accounting, finance, marketing and business economics for a successful academic path.
- In the second year, the emphasis shifts to alternative perspectives on and specific contexts of innovation, project management, geopolitics, governance and legal environment. This will allow students to gain an understanding of entrepreneurship and sustainable development.
- In the third year, students dig further into theoretical models and analytical skills to allow them to refine their critical thinking ability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management science
- Mathematics for business
- Induction week
- International training project
- Financial accounting
- Business economics
- Global climate change
- Business Law
- Research methodoly
- Business Game
- Learn what you want, where you want
- TSM Social Impact Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application period starts January 20, 2022
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies International Business View 16 other Bachelors in Economics in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students are eligible for the Bachelor of Science in Global Management if they hold a high school diploma, which is equivalent to the French Baccalaureate.
All students must provide:
- High school grades or equivalent
- English-language proficiency test
- Motivation letter in English
- Pre-recorded interview
- Copy of passeport or ID card
Visit our website to learn more about requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International170 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 170 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA170 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 170 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Learn more about international students registration fees:
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.