The Geography (Hons) programme from the University of Birmingham is among the most flexible anywhere, so if you are interested in both human and physical geography, you can pick and choose your modules to focus on the human side, physical side or the interactions between the two.
- Conservation worker
- Coastal engineer
- Environmental consultant
- Aid worker
- Social worker
- Forestry manager
- Geomorphology and Palaeoenvironments
- Catchment Water and Soil Management
- Ecological Systems
- Hydroclimatology: Climate and Water
- Environmental Assessment and Management
- Understanding Neighbourhood Poverty
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Hydrology & Water Management Environmental Sciences View 23 other Bachelors in Hydrology & Water Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Number of A levels required: 3
- Typical offer: AAA
- Specified subjects excluded for entry: General Studies and Critical Thinking
- BTEC Extended Diploma, Diploma and Subsidiary Diploma not accepted.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: 6, 6, 6 in Higher level subjects plus 32 points overall. Higher level subjects need to include the required subjects as defined for the A-level qualification, where applicable.
International23400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23400 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.