Theoretical Physics and Applied Mathematics (Hons) from University of Birmingham will enable you to gain strong theoretical skills from experts in this field, during your modules and your final-year project too. You will become a member of one of our research groups and tackle a real open ended research problem for your project.
- Scientific researcher
- Medical physicist
- Energy consultant
- Defence analyst
- Financial services analyst
- Business consultant
- Communication Skills and Data Analysis
- Quantum Mechanics and Optics and Waves
- Special Relativity and Probability and Random Processes
- Electromagnetism and Temperature and Matter
- Chaos and Nonlinear Systems
- Vectors, Geometry & Linear Algebra
- Sequences and Series
- Real Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Applied Mathematics View 574 other Bachelors in Physics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Number of A levels required: 3
- Typical offer: A*A*A
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 7,7,6 at Higher Level, including Mathematics and Physics, with a minimum of 32 points overall. 7 must be in Mathematics and Physics.
- BTEC: Only considered when combined with other Mathematics and Physics qualifications.
- Other qualifications are considered
International24600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24600 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.