Chemistry with a Modern Language from University of Birmingham offers you the chance to play your part in solving some of the century’s most complex problems in healthcare, medicine, sustainability and the environment, graduating with strong analytical abilities, the confidence to propose innovative solutions, and highly developed lab skills. You’ll also learn about the latest developments in cutting-edge research, equipping you to take the first step on your career path or the next step in your studies.
- Analytical scientist
- Business retailer
- Marketing executive
- Public service manager
- Web designer
- Computing and IT expert
- Investment analyst
- Applications of Supramolecular Chemistry
- Advanced Sustainable Polymeric and Advanced Molecular Materials
- Clusters, Surfaces and Interfaces
- Materials Chemistry
- Modern Methods for Molecular Synthesis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Languages Literature View 820 other Bachelors in Literature in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Number of A levels required: 3 , offer will depend on subject combination.
- Typical offer: AAA–AAB
- Required subjects and grades: A level Chemistry. Minimum Mathematics requirement: GCSE grade 7. GCSE Grade 7/A in a relevant language. We accept resits for both A Levels and GCSEs.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 6,6,6-6,6,5 at Higher Level, including Chemistry at Higher Level, with a minimum of 32 points overall. One or more additional science subjects at Higher Level is advantageous. A minimum of 5 at Standard Level English and 4 at Standard Level Mathematics is required for those students who do not have a minimum of grade 4/C in English at GCSE and of grade 6/B in Mathematics at GCSE.
- BTEC Only considered when combined with other qualifications.
International24600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24600 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.