The Mechatronic and Robotic Engineering with Industrial Year (Hons) programme from the University of Birmingham gives you a solid grounding in the underlying physical and mathematical principles of the subject, along with a thorough, connected overview of electronic, mechanical and computer technology and their applications.
You will also gain experience in a range of integrated system issues through group and individual project work. You will be the subject expert on a major project during your degree, the projects are set and assessed alongside our partners from major industries. In these projects, you’ll gain vital employability skills that will give you a competitive edge in applications forms, interviews and assessment tests for graduate jobs and they will bring your studies to life.
- Design engineer
- Electrical power engineer
- Client engagement
- Lead software engineer
- Automotive reader manager
- Electrical engineer
- Project control engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Electronics and Electrical Machines
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electronic Circuits and Devices and Electromagnetics
- Microprocessors and Control Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Mechatronics Robotics View 82 other Bachelors in Robotics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Number of A levels required: 3
- Typical offer: AAA
- Required subjects and grades: A level Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: 6,6,6 at Higher Level to include Mathematics with a minimum of 32 points overall.
- BTEC Extended Diploma. Grades: MEng; not considered unless A level Maths also taken.
- BTEC Diploma considered in combination with A Level. Grades: MEng; D*D* plus A-level Maths grade A.
- BTEC Subsidiary Diploma considered in combination with 2 A Levels. Grades: MEng; D*plus A,A including Mathematics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25860 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25860 GBP per year during 60 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.