This new Mass Communications, Advertising and Public Relations (Hons) course from Edinburgh Napier University will prepare you for employment or postgraduate study in a range of disciplines such as advertising, public relations, branding, marketing, corporate communications, mass communications, media and digital communications.
The course provides the opportunity to study at a partner university overseas, or complete a work placement in industry.
Whether you choose direct entry from college into third year, or study the first two years of our BA (Hons) Mass Communications degree and transfer across, the BA (Hons) Mass Communications, Advertising & Public Relations degree will give you the opportunity to explore a variety of career options and find the best fit for you.
You’ll benefit from our reputation in the creative industries, with excellent employment prospects in the public and private sectors. You’ll graduate with the relevant skills to enter the main communication industries, including:
- creative industries
- corporate communications
- marketing communications
- public relations
- public affairs
- corporate & news media
- brand and reputation management
- internal and employee communication
Recognised by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and the Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Management
- Advertising Theory & Practice
- Public Relations Theory & Practice
- Visual Communication
- Online Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media Public Relations Digital Communication View 76 other Bachelors in Public Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our entry requirements indicate the minimum qualifications with which we normally accept students. Competition for places varies from year to year and you aren't guaranteed a place if you meet the minimum qualifications.
- Pass HND with grade B at SCQF level 8 in all graded units.
- Accepted HNDs - Advertising and PR, Media and Communication, Events Management. We will consider other HNDs where primary subject areas include Advertising, PR, Marketing, Branding etc.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14170 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 GBP per year during 48 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 48 months.
- England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £9,250
- Overseas and EU: £14,170
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.