The Physiotherapy programme at the University of Hull has been launched at the specific request of local healthcare providers to meet a critical shortage of physiotherapists – so the career prospects for graduates could hardly be better.
You’ll become a competent practitioner with clinical skills and knowledge to assess, evaluate, formulate and implement treatment programmes in a diverse range of settings.
Your future prospects
- Sports physiotherapist
Career prospects are excellent, especially with local healthcare providers currently struggling to recruit enough qualified physiotherapists.
Our graduates will be innovative and adaptable physiotherapists with a wide range of transferable knowledge, including leadership and enterprise skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomy and physiology for physiotherapy practice
- Foundations of professional physiotherapy practice
- Acute and community rehabilitation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 103 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
128 points from three A Levels (excluding General Studies), including at least 40 points (Grade B) from an A Level in one of the following subjects:
- Human Biology
- Physical Education
- IB Diploma: 32 points (including 6 in Higher Level Biology)
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma/BTEC Extended Diploma: DDM in a relevant Science subject. Please note Health & Social Care is not accepted.
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma/BTEC Diploma: DD plus an A level in Biology, Human Biology or Physical Education at grade B. Applicants taking reformed A-level Biology must also Pass the practical element
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17200 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Hull
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.