Why study BA (Hons) Business and Management (Entrepreneurship) at BU?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of entrepreneurship as well as business and management in a broader sense, in an increasingly globalised and digitised economy
- Opportunities to study abroad in your second year at one of BU’s international partner institutions in Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Turkey or the United States
- Study a diverse subject that provides a stepping-stone to work in any industry, anywhere in the world
- Complete an optional 30-week placement, giving you invaluable opportunities to gain industry experience and build a professional network
- Study at a university with over 35 years teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation
- You'll be career-ready with 92% of our graduates in employment or further studies, fifteen months after graduating.
We have a foundation year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in Business & Management, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the foundation year, you will progress to the full degree.
Our business graduates work in various roles in a wide number of sectors. This course is designed to prepare you for a job in any organisation, large or small, and in any sector. In fact, 92% of our business graduates are in work or study fifteen months after graduating, of which 76% are in professional or managerial positions.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse includes:
- Developing Management Competencies
- Global Business Environment
- Organisational Behaviour & Responsible Management
- Business Simulation
- Fundamentals of Marketing
Foundation Year includes:
- Fundamentals of Business & Management
- Academic & Professional Practice
- Fusion Business Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 41 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
For September 2021 and September 2022 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM.
Foundation year: 48-72 UCAS tariff points.
For September 2021 and September 2022 entry: If English is not your first language, you will need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Please see below some examples of the qualifications for entry onto Year 1 for September 2021and September 2022 entry:
- Chinese Senior High School Graduation Certificate (Huikao) average 80%, or Gaokao 61-71%. Grade depends on the course
- Hong Kong HKDSE Diploma (4,4,3 to 4,4,4 from three subjects). Grade depends on the course
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (Standard XII) 60-70%
- Italian Esame di Stato with 60-70%. Grade depends on the course
- Titulo de Bachillerato with 6 or 7. Grade depends on the course
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Please check our course website for the latest fees information.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.