You will receive online study materials designed to refresh your study skills and build your self-confidence. You will be assigned a member of staff who will provide you with direct study support and work with you to develop an individual support plan. You will also benefit from detailed written feedback, group support sessions, study support webinars and dedicated surgery hours.
Why study this Access Module programme at University College of Estate Management ?
- Refresh and develop your study skills and build your self-confidence
- Sample supported online study in the built environment at undergraduate level
- Gain access to UCEM’s undergraduate degree programmes if you do not have enough UCAS points to enter directly
- Transfer the academic credits from this programme to any UCEM BSc programme
- Increase your chance of success in future study
- Try out UCEM’s style of learning before starting a degree
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- People and Organisational Management
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3828 other programmes in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entrants to this Programme are required one of the following:
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics (Grade 4 for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England) or an equivalent Level 2 qualification in English and Mathematics as defined by the Regulated Qualifications Framework in England
AND must either:
- Have completed Level 3 study: successfully completed Level 3 study but have insufficient UCAS points to meet the entry criteria for a full BSc
- Be in relevant employment:
- For mature candidates (over 21):Have work experience that is commensurate with Level 3
- For those under 21:Have three other GCSEs at grade C/4 and/or Level 2/3 vocational qualifications
International1525 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1525 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National1525 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1525 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.