It will prepare statisticians to use modern statistical techniques to design studies, collect data, analyze and visualize high dimensional data sets, and draw valid conclusions in an increasingly data-centric world.
In this program, students will meld the time-tested concepts and theories of statistics with modern methods of analysis, in order to interpret the data that is collected in nearly every discipline and every sector of industry and government.
- The BS in Statistics from George Mason University requires a total of 120 credit hours, including major core requirements, concentration requirements, and Mason Core requirements.
- The program’s major core curriculum provides students with a ﬁrm foundation in statistics, mathematics, and computing. Selection of a concentration allows a student to specialize in applied, theoretical, or computational aspects of statistical practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Probability for Engineers
- Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Capstone in Statistics
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus
- Linear Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics View 475 other Bachelors in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application and application fee. Mason accepts the Common Application and George Mason University’s Undergraduate Application for Admission.
- Certified official, original transcripts from all secondary schools as well as official results from any leaving certificates or university entrance exams taken. A certified English translation must be submitted for any documents not already in English.
- Official scores from SAT or ACT. International students have the option to submit SAT or ACT scores with your application or apply Score Optional.
- Secondary School Report (PDF) and counselor recommendations. We suggest sending two (2) letters of recommendation, one from a high school counselor and one from a teacher.
- An optional, but strongly encouraged Personal Statement or Essay of approximately 250 words explaining to the Office of Admissions why YOU want to attend university study.
- Resume for any applicant with gaps in enrollment.
International72948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36474 USD per semester during 48 months.
National72948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36474 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State26028 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13014 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.