Human behavior is examined from modern and historical perspectives in both the practical and theoretical realms. The purpose of the major is to prepare students for graduate education or vocational opportunities with a mature, uniquely Christian approach.
The Psychology program at Simpson University is designed to meet the diverse needs of students and prepare them for a variety of career paths. Because of an increased demand for psychological services in schools, hospitals, mental health centers, social service agencies, substance abuse treatment clinics, and private companies, your degree from Simpson University can help you move toward a career you’ve always dreamed of. In addition to providing you with the foundation for graduate work that can lead to a career as a psychologist, your degree will also prepare you for a wide variety of careers within and beyond psychology.
- Behavior specialist
- Career counselor
- Case manager
- Child development specialist
- College resident director
- Correction officer
- Family preservation caseworker
- Psychiatric technician
- Rehabilitation specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Psychology
- Group Processing & Program Design
- Cognitive Psychology
- Adult Development
- Child Development
- Psychological Testing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1467 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- 3.0 minimum unweighted High School GPA
- 910 SAT score (Math and Critical Reading combined) OR 17 ACT composite score
- Must have graduated from high school or earned an equivalent (GED)
- Submit your online application ($35 non-refundable application fee)
- Submit a spiritual reference (online or by paper)
- Submit official secondary or high school transcripts
- Submit official ACT, SAT, or TOEFL score
- SAT: Minimum of 401 on critical reading section
- ACT: Minimum of 16 on English section
- TOEFL: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
International31180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31180 USD per year during 48 months.
National31180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31180 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Redding
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Simpson University institutional aid is given as scholarships to undergraduate students based on academic merit, talent, personal or family involvement in Christian ministry, and high levels of need as determined by the FAFSA. Institutional aid requirements must be met in order for a student to receive any of the institutional scholarships listed below.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.