Simpson University offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing preparing entry-level professional nurses to effectively serve the health needs of the individual, community, society, and the world, integrating Christian caring into nursing practice.
Upon completion, students will be eligible to take the NCLEX-RN state-licensing exam. Graduates are also eligible for the California Public Health Nurse (PHN) certificate upon passing NCLEX.
Simpson University School of Nursing offers an accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program (RN-BSN Track), which caters to working registered nurses (currently licensed in the U.S.) who want to develop professional skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The degree expands the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of professional nursing, providing a meaningful understanding of healthcare’s rapidly changing environment.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 586 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 3.0 minimum unweighted High School GPA
- 910 SAT score (Math and Critical Reading combined) OR 17 ACT composite score
- Must have graduated from high school or earned an equivalent (GED)
- Submit your online application ($35 non-refundable application fee)
- Submit a spiritual reference (online or by paper)
- Submit official secondary or high school transcripts
- Submit official ACT, SAT, or TOEFL score
- SAT: Minimum of 401 on critical reading section
- ACT: Minimum of 16 on English section
- TOEFL: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
International31180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31180 USD per year during 48 months.
National31180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31180 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Redding
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Simpson University institutional aid is given as scholarships to undergraduate students based on academic merit, talent, personal or family involvement in Christian ministry, and high levels of need as determined by the FAFSA. Institutional aid requirements must be met in order for a student to receive any of the institutional scholarships listed below.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.