Students then complete the major by earning two minors selected from Biochemistry, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Mathematics, Statistics, or Physics. Completion of the double minor gives an unusual breadth in the physical sciences. Recent graduates have pursued careers in the sciences.
Others use this background as a basis for graduate work and research or for entry into medical or veterinary professional programs.
Students will demonstrate:
- Skills to critically interpret scientific data.
- Logical and critical thinking.
- Analysis and solving of complex problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Graduates with licensure in secondary science education will find a strong demand for high school and junior high/middle school teachers in Colorado and elsewhere in the nation. In addition, these graduates will also have the background required for graduate science education programs.
With proper planning, physical science graduates can meet requirements for professional schools (e.g., medicine or law) or graduate programs in the basic or applied sciences. Internships and volunteer activities can provide practical training and experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Chemistry
- Calculus for Biological Scientists
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers
- Basic Concepts of Plant Life
- Animal Biology Laboratory
- Attributes of Living Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Natural Sciences Biochemistry View 1532 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- Transcripts: Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- Personal statement: Your personal statement, commonly called an essay, is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique beyond your grades and transcripts. Your personal statement will be reviewed during your admission decision, for consideration for any competitive majors, and for financial aid decisions.
- Recommendation: One recommendation from a counselor or teacher is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12432 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.