Curricula of this Forest and Rangeland Stewardship - Forest Fire Science major at Colorado State University include a background in the biological, physical, social, and management sciences, followed by professional forestry courses.
More specifically, this concentration is the study of fire as an ecological process and its application as a forest management tool.
Students learn how to control wildfires and how prescribed fires can enhance habitat, prepare seedbeds, control forest insects and disease, and reduce fuel hazards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Forest and Rangeland Ecogeography
- Rangeland Conservation and Stewardship
- Integrated Tree Health Management
- Writing Arguments
- Forest Ecology
- Forest Biometry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEmergency & Disaster Management Forestry View 75 other Bachelors in Emergency & Disaster Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- Transcripts: Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- Personal statement: Your personal statement, commonly called an essay, is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique beyond your grades and transcripts. Your personal statement will be reviewed during your admission decision, for consideration for any competitive majors, and for financial aid decisions.
- Recommendation: One recommendation from a counselor or teacher is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12432 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.