Located in the heart of Los Angeles, the University of Southern California Department of Psychology has among its faculty internationally recognized scholars and one of the most diverse student populations in the United States. Our faculty and students are engaged in groundbreaking studies, investigating basic theoretical questions and bringing their work to bear on some of society's most pressing needs.
The undergraduate major programs are well rounded and flexible, and provide opportunities for students to pursue a variety of academic and professional interests, such as psychology, medicine, law, and business. Students who take advantage of research opportunities and who excel academically are in an excellent position for graduate school consideration at major research universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Statistics
- Introduction to Psychology
- Research Methods
- Non-Experimental Research Methods
- Cognitive Processes
- Learning and Memory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1462 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.