Mathematics is perhaps the oldest discipline studied by man, and over the centuries remains one of the most fascinating and interesting. Mathematics has long been an important component of the physical sciences and engineering, and in more recent time has become a necessary tool in a growing number of disciplines, particularly in economics, biology, and information technology. University of Southern California offers a choice of paths that will enable students to prepare for a future in which mathematics will play an increasingly important role.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Enhanced Calculus
- History of Mathematics
- Fundamental Concepts of Modern Algebra
- Fundamental Concepts of Analysis
- Topics in Linear Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics View 1749 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.