Medical Career Institute’s course of study provides students with a strong foundation in the fundamental areas of healthcare administration including:
- Managed Care
- Community Health
- Healthcare Research
- Long-term Care Administration
- Global Health
- Healthcare Delivery Systems
MCI’s industry-driven curriculum offered by ECPI University is augmented with solid coursework involving the liberal arts and sciences which prepares graduates to enter the healthcare administration field confident in their ability to serve as business advocates in the global healthcare workplace.
Healthcare Administration Career
The healthcare industry is looking for well-educated caring professionals to oversee:
- Long-term Care Centers
- Community Health and Physician Office Practices
- Hospital Departments
- Medical Units
- Outpatient Centers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Accounting
- Introduction to Business
- Organizational Leadership and Managemen
- Business Process Improvement
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 1606 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International14856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7428 USD per semester during 30 months.
National14856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7428 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.