Learn at this Paramedic Science from The University of Hull to treat and stabilise patients at the scene of an accident or emergency – in those crucial minutes when your knowledge and ability can be the difference between life and death.
You'll learn front-line care through a combination of classroom theory, online learning and clinical placements.
Six reasons to study Paramedic Science at Hull
- Learn in the award-winning Allam Medical Building
- Clinical placements right from your first year
- Health and Care Professions Council approved
- Graduates can register as paramedics with HCPC
- 50/50 split between classes and placements
- Excellent job prospects with NHS ambulance trusts
Your future prospects
By the end of your course, you’ll be ready to undertake the responsibilities of a health practitioner.Most of our graduates go on to work in the NHS – but others find positions overseas, in private practice, in the social services, the pharmaceutical industry, the armed forces or the prison service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Practice Education
- Anatomy and Physiology for Paramedics
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Foundations of Professional Practice
- Professional and Contemporary Issues in Paramedic Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Health Human Medicine View 543 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 120 Tariff Points from three A levels
- UCAS has changed the way that qualifications earn points under the Tariff system. Please click here to work out your estimated points and to find out more about how the University of Hull considers qualifications.
- GCSE English, Maths and a science (Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry or Physics) at grade 4 or C or above, or an agreed alternative (e.g. Certificate of Adult Numeracy at Level 2), are mandatory.
- It is the students responsibility to ensure they have the ability to reach their placement on the relevant date/time
- Applicants must have an understanding of the role of the paramedic
- Must have reached the age of 18 by the start of the programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17200 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.