The elementary education degree and licensure program prepares facilitators of learning to teach grades K-6. Small class sizes afford pre-service teachers a greater level of individual attention as they develop skills in instructional design, through acquired knowledge in theory, teaching approaches and practical applications.
St. Andrews boosts high rate of employment among elementary education graduates in school districts and learning organizations across the United States and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Technology for Educators
- Education, Culture & Diversity
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Psychology
- The Exceptional Child
- Teachers as Leaders
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation View 3567 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores (School codes: SAT 5214, ACT 3146)
- Official high school transcript with school seal and authorized signature
- Applicants must satisfactorily complete the following 13 units of a high school college prep curriculum:
Living costs for Laurinburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.