About this Program
The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at McGill University offers a full range of undergraduate programs and courses through the Faculties of Arts, Science, Management and Engineering to respond to the differing needs of our students.
The Department is also committed to providing excellence in service teaching, that is in providing supporting courses for students whose primary interest is not mathematics nor statistics, but who require mathematical knowledge and expertise in order to pursue their chosen careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Programming
- Introduction to Software Systems
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Introduction to Computer Systems
- Programming Languages and Paradigms
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences Actuarial Science View 194 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-year/final 1st semester results for final year
- Copy of GCSE/IGCSE/O-Level/CSEC or MYP exams, if written
- Predicted IB results
- If IB Diploma is completed, a copy of the final results is required in lieu of the above.
International49171 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49171 CAD per year during 48 months.
National8505 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8505 CAD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.