With insight and guidance from faculty with industry experience, you will gain a solid understanding of supply chain and logistics management from the perspective of the United States and the world. You will develop and refine business communication, problem solving, and decision making methods - skills sought after by employers in all industries. Graduates of the Supply Chain and Logistics Management program from Bellevue University will be able to do the following:
- Describe supply chain drivers and the metrics used in evaluating them
- Analyze the design, planning, and activities of logistics networks which support domestic and global supply chain operations
- Formulate a framework for a viable and sustainable supply chain and defend it by identifying and addressing relevant supply chain drivers
- Collaborate in teams to make decisions pertaining to operation of supply chains and logistics networks
- Communicate supply chain decisions in a professional written and oral manner
Opportunities to earn certification
Courses in this program can help prepare you for Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) certifications. Elective course BSCL 336 offers the opportunity to earn a Green Belt Certificate in Lean Six Sigma. The 'Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD)' and 'Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)' certifications require either 3 years work experience or a bachelor degree in a related area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business English Intensive
- Managerial Accounting
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Supply Chain Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management Systems
- Business Systems Analytics/Operations Management
- Business Law and International Governance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 170 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.