Opt to take one course at a time in an accelerated cohort.
Transfer in with an associate degree (or at least 60 credits from a previous institution), and have the option of earning your leadership degree as part of an accelerated cohort. The cohort offers a simplified study experience that involves registering once for courses at the beginning of the program and taking one course at a time with the same group of peers online—having more collaborative experiences and graduating with a stronger network to start your career.
Gain insights from a diverse group of peers.
In the accelerated cohort, the Bachelor’s Degree in Leadership is enriched by the perspectives of classmates from different backgrounds. Together you’ll examine and discuss topics like:
- Leadership and ethical decision-making
- Appropriate application of personal power and influence
- Social dynamics between leaders and followers
- The importance of interpersonal and group dynamics
- What makes communication effective
What You’ll Learn
Graduates of the Leadership program at Bellevue University will be able to:
- Consider the multidisciplinary foundations of leadership studies in various contexts.
- Integrate leadership principles and research at the individual, group, and organizational levels of analysis.
- Apply leadership theories and models to diagnosis leader-follower issues and recommend appropriate ethical processes to address these issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Success
- Interpersonal Leadership
- Organizational Leadership
- Leadership Ethics
- Psychology of Leadership
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1922 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.