Join the Psychology program from Saint Ambrose University and develop high-quality research and writing skills, become an effective problem solver, and use your higher-level thinking abilities to analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information.
Broaden your classroom education and experiences:
- join the Psychology Club and Psi Chi, the International Honor Society in Psychology
- support organizations in the community such as the National Alliance on Mental Illness
- volunteer in campus activities
- participate in research with faculty
- get practical work experience in the community
- join professional organizations
The study of psychology at the bachelor's level is good preparation for many industries, including public affairs, education, business, sales, service industries, and healthcare.
You may work with performers and athletes to reduce stress and improve performance; advise lawyers on jury selection; collaborate with educators on school reform; and help victims and bystanders recover from a disaster.
You could also work as a human resource specialist, employment counselor, correction counselor trainee, interviewer, personnel analyst, parole officer, police officer, market researcher, and lab assistant, as well as a valued employee in a wide array of human services and helping professions.
- Applied Statistical Reasoning for the Sciences
- Research Methods
- Brain and Behavior
- Life-Span Developmental Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Women and Aging
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Clinical Psychology View 439 other Bachelors in Clinical Psychology in United States
- To become an SAU Fighting Bee you need a cumulative unweighted grade point average of 2.5 or above (on a 4.0 unweighted scale) from an accredited high school.
- St. Ambrose University has a test-optional* admissions process, but if you would like to submit scores, please make sure they are submitted either on high school transcript(s) or from the appropriate testing service. Send your test score(s) to St. Ambrose by using these codes, ACT: 1352, SAT: 6617.
International33290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33290 USD per year during 48 months.
National33290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33290 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Davenport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.