Students in the All-Grade Education (Grades PreK-12) program at Eastern Mennonite University explore the teaching field through regular practicum experiences. You will learn effective teaching methods for an evolving world and a diverse student body.
Two key characteristics of our teacher education program are: sending future teachers into classrooms early, and reflective practice, which is woven into all education courses at EMU.
You can earn a teaching endorsement in the following areas:
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health & Physical Education
- Visual Arts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploring Teaching
- Learning and Classroom Environments
- Learning and Classroom Environments PFE
- Instructional Technology and Assessment
- Needs of Diverse Learners
- General Curriculum and Methods
- Special Methods PFE
- Content Area Methods for Middle and Secondary Teaching
- Reading and Writing in the Content Area
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Early Childhood Education View 708 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application: online application or printable application (PDF)
- Official transcripts from any high school and/or universities attended. (Please submit foreign university transcripts with a NACES member credential evaluation.)
- Applicable test scores: If English is your first language, we require an SAT or ACT score. If English is not your first language, you may provide a TOEFL or IELTS score in the place of an SAT or ACT score.
International38850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38850 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National38850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38850 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.