Industrial designers shape our world, from games and gadgets, to bicycles and boats, to highchairs and helmets. As a Industrial Design student at Savannah College of Art and Design., you'll get hands-on experience bringing your ideas to reality, carrying on our great tradition of developing world-class designers. In recent years, our Industrial design students have worked with some of the most recognizable brands in the world — including Coca-Cola, Hewlett-Packard, AT&T, Dell, Mattel, Microsoft, Reebok and Fisher-Price — to invent practical solutions to real challenges. The result? Outstanding portfolios that help our graduates take the professional world by storm.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Color: Theory and Application
- Creative Thinking Strategies
- Drawing for Design
- Survey of Computer Art Applications
- Advanced Survey of Computer Art Applications
- Speaking of Ideas
- Visual Culture in Context: Caves to Cathedrals
- Visual Culture in Context: Age of Exploration to Postmodernity
- Ink to Ideas: Critical Concepts in Literature and Writing
- 20th-century Art
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted at any time throughout the year; there are no deadlines to apply.
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design View 88 other Bachelors in Industrial Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school/secondary school juniors and seniors, or high school/secondary school graduates who have not attended a college or university. Includes home-schooled and jointly enrolled students.
- Additional documents and required materials can be submitted at any time after you have completed your online application..
International37575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37575 USD per year during 48 months.
National37574 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37574 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Savannah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.