The Economics and Finance program at Shenandoah University is designed to cover much of the content of the examinations required for certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
The Byrd School Of Business offers Business Administration students the opportunity to concentrate in one or more areas of business. Combine core courses in the business disciplines with electives that will customize your program of study for a Concentration in Economics and Finance.
Career and Salary Examples for Economics and Finance Majors:
- Financial Analyst: $40,455 – $75,158
- Business Analyst: $42,500 – $67,046
- Senior Financial Analyst: $60,077 – $98,633
- Operations Manager: $40,268 – $121,182
- Management Consultant: $99,750
- Data Analyst: $48,750
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Economics
- Money & Banking
- Business Finance
- Investment & Portfolio Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 1448 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete the undergraduate application for international admissions.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.