We will take your academic and career goals and help you build your own special program of study.
The Accounting program at Shenandoah University provides a framework for careers as public or management accountants. This concentration meets all of the educational requirements of the Commonwealth of Virginia to take the CPA exam. Educational requirements differ in other jurisdictions. Students desiring certification should consult with their academic advisor.
Students wishing to build a program of study outside the Byrd School may do that as well by working with the faculty mentor. The vision is yours. Success is a team effort.
Career and Salary Examples for Business Administration Accounting Majors:
- Data Analyst: $49,600
- Financial Analyst: $40,455 – $75,158
- Business Analyst (Unspecified Type): $42,500 – $67,046
- Senior Financial Analyst: $60,077 – $98,633
- Actuary: $85,900
- Actuarial Analyst: $40,851 – $85,358
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Accounting for Decision-Making & Control
- Advanced Accounting
- Income Tax
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 1041 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete the undergraduate application for international admissions.
- Have your former high school send an official transcript directly to Shenandoah University’s Office of Admissions. If an institution is unable to send original documents, you must have an appropriate school official certify that the copy is an official copy with a stamp and signature.
- All transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must also be submitted for an academic credential evaluation to obtain equivalency information regarding courses, credits, grades and degrees earned.
- All applicants must demonstrate English proficiency
- Please complete the Supplemental Application for International Students and provide financial documentation in order to start the process of obtaining an I-20.
International32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.