Why Earn Your BS in Business Economics at Sacred Heart?
In the Business Economics program Sacred Heart University, you will study business through the lens of economics as you advance your knowledge through a combination of theory and practical application.
Prepare for a variety of business-related careers
Business economics provides a foundation for careers in business, government, and law. Graduates with a BS in Business Economics can pursue careers as:
- Business leader
- Government official
- Business analyst
- Business forecaster
- Financial analyst
- Investment analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organization management
- Legal and ethical business
- Operation and supply chain management
- Strategic management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
After February 1: Applications will be considered on a rolling admissions basis
DisciplinesEconomics Supply Chain Management & Logistics International Business View 661 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official scholastic records from all secondary schools and college/universities attended
- One letter of recommendation
- Educational Consultant Agent Release
- All students who wish to receive academic credit for coursework taken at a foreign university will have to provide a course-by-course evaluation issued by WES, SpanTran, or by any other accredited organization listed on NACES.
- For all non-native English speakers, an official score report of an English language proficiency examination—or acceptable waiver—is required.
- Copy of your passport, specifically the page(s) containing your identification data and signature of bearer
- An official bank letter
International44080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22040 USD per semester during 48 months.
National44080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22040 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.