Graphic Design from Rhode Island School of Design allows students to fully absorb an informed design process that provides lifelong support as they go on to engage in real-world design opportunities. Students gain a thorough understanding of the principles of design, theories of communication and strategies for problem solving.
Graduates with Graphic Design from Rhode Island School of Design will be prepared to:
- evaluate and critique the effectiveness of visual communication work
- respond to a communication need by determining an appropriate perspective and following through by form-making using various means: editing, aesthetics and/or appropriation
- develop and refine personal methods that culminate in a cohesive body of work targeting professional practice, an independent studio practice and/or entrepreneurship
- work with contemporary and historical tools and software
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Studio
- History of Graphic Design
- Color + Surface
- Spatial Dynamics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Graphic Design View 2287 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- Academic transcripts
- Test-Optional, SAT and ACT
- English language proficiency tests
- The Assignment
- College Essay
- Letter(s) of recommendation
International53820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53820 USD per year during 48 months.
National53820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53820 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.