Why Choose Accounting at the Fayetteville State University?
If you are interested in utilizing technology (such as computers and accounting software) to facilitate and enhance accounting and financial reporting processes into a career field of Accounting, you should choose this degree. Based on your interests, you will be taking courses geared towards:
- Data processing
Studying Accounting can provide so many opportunities for you as a whole. Most students go on to attain influential careers in the accounting field suchas an accountant, a banker, or working for a very successful company.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Environmental Literacy
- Principles of Accounting
- Strategic Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Accounting Auditing View 1126 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
- Undergraduate Application for Admission through CFNC.
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official high school transcript.
- Official SAT/ACT scores - Waived for 2021.*
- 250 word personal statement that tells us who you are and why you want to attend FSU. (Required for some majors)
- A completed application for admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A course-by-course evaluation of all secondary and post-secondary transcripts.*
- Proof of Language Proficiency established by presenting one of the below scores (scores should not be more than 2 years old)
- A Certificate of Finances form.
International14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14590 USD per year during 48 months.
National14590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14590 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State2982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2982 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fayetteville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.